Hi, I’m David Crocker, and I run a software consultancy and tools company specialising in critical software. If you’re interested in that topic, visit my work-related blog on formal verification of C/C++ software. I’m creating this additional blog primarily to share my experiences in mending things, or getting things mended, and for anything else that doesn’t fit on my verification blog. With luck the content will help others solve similar problems and avoid unnecessary expense.
- Home Energy Management System Part 4: Characterising the Hypervolt Current Transformer
- Home Energy Management System Part 3: Planning the hardware
- Home Energy Management System Part 2: Hacking the iBoost+ protocol
- Home Energy Management System Part 1: Objectives
- Adding filament monitors to the Hemera tools
Bill quintal on Alternator failure warning in… Sam on Home Energy Management System… Steve on Home Energy Management System… Warren Daniel on Troubleshooting old Century… Charlton on Troubleshooting old Century…