- Repairing a Ridgeflow Conservatory Vent Fan
- Piper Autocontrol III Wing Leveller Fault Finding
- Home Energy Management System Part 4: Characterising the Hypervolt Current Transformer
- Home Energy Management System Part 3: Planning the hardware
- Home Energy Management System Part 2: Hacking the iBoost+ protocol
Bill quintal on Alternator failure warning in… Sam on Home Energy Management System… Steve on Home Energy Management System… Warren Daniel on Troubleshooting old Century… Charlton on Troubleshooting old Century…
Tag Archives: Hemera tool
Adding filament monitors to the Hemera tools
The imminent 3.2beta release of RepRapFirmware includes support for filament monitors connected to Duet 3 expansion and tool boards. This post describes how I added filament monitors to the two Hemera tools on my E3D Tool Changer.
Posted in 3D printing Tagged Hemera tool, Tool changer Leave a comment
Improvements to the Hemera Tools
Since building my first Hemera tool controlled by a Duet3D Tool Board, I have built a second one and made some improvements.
Posted in 3D printing Tagged Duet 3, Hemera tool, Tool board, Tool changer 5 Comments